Helping you with your personal Injury

Ormrods Solicitors & Advocates are experts in the field of serious personal injury claims, so we can help you get the compensation, treatment and damages that you deserve.

Our reputation has been built on attention to detail and achieving results and we have a track record of success in personal injury cases.  There are all sorts of personal injury cases, whether you have been involved in a road traffic accident, been injured at work or have fallen victim to a defective product.

By instructing Ormrods to act for you, we will help you achieve the best possible settlement that the law will allow.  So if you need to pursue a claim, call us on 01253 861033 for a free, no obligation consultation.  Alternatively you can e mail us with information about your accident, together with your contact details, and we will call you back within 24 hours.

Keeping on top of costs with a ‘no win - no fee’ agreement

If we take your instructions, Ormrods runs your personal injury case on a ‘no win - no fee’ basis to give you peace of mind.

You will want to know as early as possible about your likely costs and be certain about potential fees.  We will explain funding arrangements thoroughly so you can choose how you want to proceed.

What if you are part to blame for an accident?

If you think that you might be partly to blame for an accident, we can still help you in your claim. Liability can in certain circumstances be split into percentages between the parties involved and damages then recovered accordingly.

I'm not happy with my present solicitor - can I change?

Yes.  Even if your case is already underway and you are unhappy with the service being provided by your solicitor, then feel free to call us.  We might be able take over your case and get it back on track for you.

6 important things to remember after an accident

  • There is a 3 year time limit from the date of the accident or when you first had knowledge of the injury. This limit applies not only to instructing a solicitor but also actually issuing a court case.
  • There are different rules if the injured person is a child (under the age of 18) or if they are not capable of handling their own affairs.
  • The sooner you take legal advice, the sooner you will know if you have a claim.
  • If you have an injury which needs treatment, we can arrange that for you through our rehabilitation agents.
  • You should start to keep a diary of your injury from day 1, making notes of how the accident happened, any witnesses names and addresses, the pain you are suffering and who has helped you.
  • You can make a claim for loss of earnings, travel, care, treatment and much more, all within the personal injury claim. You should keep receipts, wage slips and details of everybody that has helped you while you have been injured.
  • If you have a personal injury claim, Ormrods can help you recover any compensation due to you.
Contact: Michael Penny
Direct Dial: 01253 861033